This topic is something which we all need to get implemented badly in our so-called hectic life where we really don’t have time for ourselves.
You Only Live Once is about living life to the fullest. One should believe in packing every single day with a new and exciting adventure. You should not be going to wait until retirement to do all the things you want to do – do it now!
I believe in this funda- You Only Live Once.
Live your each and every moment as it is your last moment of your life and if it is not, then it has to be a memory for life. Hence, give it your best shot.
There are few things which need to be done:
– Always carry a smile on your face.
– Try to make atleast 3 people smile everyday.
– Help people without being selfish.
– If you want to do something which you have craved for long but couldn’t due to something, this is the time to do it so that you won’t regret in life that you did not even try.
– Laugh like crazy, crazy like you have never laughed in your life.
– Spend some time with elders and children. They will give you the best moments of your life.
– Dance like noone is watching you.
– Thank GOD everyday for that everything you have.
– Never ever compare yourself with people who are doing better than you in life. If you really want to compare yourself, see people below poverty line and you will see how lucky you are to have those small small things for which they struggle everyday.
– Be polite to everyone even with your enemies and rivals.
Just do whatever you want to inspite of knowing that you might not succeed but atleast you won’t regret in life that you never tried. You will have an experience to do it better again to succeed.
You don’t need a reason for doing everything in your life. You do it because you want to. Because it’s fun. Because it makes you happy.
You Live Only Once but that doesn’t mean that you do all the bad things just because you want to do them, just because they make you happy. It doesn’t point out in that direction. Live happily and let others live happily.
Please add if I missed something here.